Best amp for studio 100v3, Rotel , Anthem or other

I'm trying to decide which amp to go with the new Paradigm studio 100 version 3 speakers. I would like to build a home theatre, but 2 channel is most important to me. I plan to add seperate a/v pre-amp, and 3 channel amp later.

The dealer here carries rotel, anthem, NAD, Bryston, and a variety of tube gear. In my price range, I am looking at the Rotel 1080, and the Anthem MCA20. Both, about 200-225wpc, and seem to have good reviews. Problem is, they only have the Anthem PVA, and the Rotel 1070 on the shelf(120wpc). So I haven't been able to actually here either of the amps, with the studio 100's, although I thought the PVA sounded pretty good, but I know the bass performance will be better with more watts. The MCA also offers a 3 channel amp, which is attractive for future expansion, if I want to stay with matching amps.

Can anyone shed some light on the performance of these two, or recommend an alternative. Is one brighter or darker than the other, and which would have better bass. I have also heard some good things about Outlaw amps, which are affordable, or could look at some used amps, but shipping to Canada gets expensive. I currently have an Arcam Alpha 9 as the source, with a Linn Wakonda as the pre-amp. Listen to most everything from Jazz, world music, to heavy rock. I like my music cranked from time to time, and don't want to run out of power. Thanks in advance for any help.
wetcoaster
I have the 4bsst / bp20 combo paired withe the studio 100 v2's. They are a very good combo
I'm using MCA-50 with V.3, Bryston SP-1.7 Pre/Pro. Currently have Musical Fidelity A3 24 DAC in the system. I like the sound very much. This is not to say that V.3 won't sound better with a better amp, but you really will have to pay 50-100% more to gain significant improvement.
How about a Theta Digital Dreadnaught II? You could get three high power modules and add one 2x100 module for the rear surrounds.

Tom.
I'm running my v2's with a McCormack DNA-1 DLX and loving them. Have not even approached clipping. Ears bleed first!