Tube Preamps with Bass?

I love what a tube preamp does for the mids and soundstage in my system but I hear the loss of bass slam, weight and dynamics. I was looking at the Blue Circle G-3, Lamm LL2, CJ LS-17, First Sound Presence Deluxe, Joule Elextra.

Any opinions on these preamps or any others in the $5K or so price range mated to the Pass X-250 power amp and producing the added bass slam, weight and dynamics?

Thanks and Happy Listening.
bigkidz
Bigkidz, if you're just looking for the bass slam in preamp, you should consider ARC LS-5 MKIII.
It has excellent top to bottom frequency response like no others. However, the only setback is -- You need ALL balanced components to use it because that's all it have.
S23chang, no I am looking for a great tube peramp sound where the tube preamp has some bass. I have just received a well know tube preamp but compared to my Pass X-1 lacks the same bass weight, slam and bass dynamics. I guess I want it all.

Happy Listening.
I have the Lamm LL2 and it has excellent bass that goes much deeper than the Hovland preamp it replaced. The images are very lifelike with this preamp.
Isn't the bass slam really a product of the speakers and the amp? Maybe I'm naieve, but it seems like you may be trying to solve the problem with the wrong component. I'd be interested in what others have to say on this.