Jeff Rowland - No Exposure?

The magazines hardly review any Rowland gear. Why? What do these amps, like the Model 112, 10 & the newer digital 302 sound like? Very curious how they compare to others like Pass, Krell FPB, and tube gear.
kevziek
Jeff Rowland is one of the very best component manufacturers in the world. Aboslutly superb sounds, they might expensive if you're going by power ratings. I have tried numerous amplifiers (Krell, Levinson, Plinius, Pass Labs...etc.), some come close but still not Rowland. Once you try Jeff Rowland, nothing can replace it. imo.
p.s. I'm selling a Model 10 right now on Audiogon, if it ever sells, I'm upgrading to a Model 12. So I might be bias.
JRDG is a pretty high profile manufacturer who gets plenty of press and respect. No they're not reviewed as much as Musical Fidelity, but then again, who is?
I'm hoping someone has compared the newer stuff to the older stuff and can describe the sonics. I'm especially interested in knowing what Rowland's digital approach to power supply design has done to sonics.