Odyssey Stratus or Parasound Halo A23?

I've auditioned the Halo and it sounds a little bright. Plus it's 125 watts don't seem to make my Paradigm 100's sing.

The Stratus is 150 watts with same 45 amps of current, but it is $250 more.

Is it worth it?
toonsurge
Comparison of Stratus vs B&K monoblocks follow:
Objective Specifications:
Price: B&K Used $600-750; Stratus new $2150 used ?
Power rating: B&K 200W; Stratus 180W
Amp output B&K 150; Stratus 120
Damping B&K 750;Stratus 800
Weight: about same. Robust transformer power supply.
Drive load impedance: B&K 1 ohm; Stratus ?unknown. B&K can drive any load.

Subjective Listening:
B&K most tube like SS I have ever heard.

With the price so low the B&K is a remarkable bargain. However with e-mails and forum posts like this its price may rise?
My personal experience with B&K amps are excellent. I currently own a 3 channel B&K.

A friend of mine has B&K monos and they are excellent. BUT, I feel my Stratos Stereo amp (cap upgrade) still sounds better (although our system synergies may be different). They are very conservatively rated at 180w and have a 20 year transferable warranty! You can also buy, listen for 30 days and return it if you are unsatisfied! You can even call Klaus on his phone and guess what?...he'll pick it up and actually talk to you! He even gives unbiased advice! Ack! Can this be true? Why yes it can!

If possible, listen to your candidates. If not, buy something you can return for a full refund. If buying used, you can always turn around and sell it for what you paid for it (assuming you don't get ripped off).
Just a little clarification on impedances.

Odyssey amps are being used to drive loads as low as 1 ohm, but check with the mfr based upon which particular speaker you have to see if it will drive it well.

And the Denon is not stressed at 4 ohms, it's got a higher wattage rating there than at 8 (it doubles into 4). I don't doubt it could drive a 2 or 3 ohm speaker.

Excellent to hear about the B&K monos, too.