Odyssey Stratus or Parasound Halo A23?

I've auditioned the Halo and it sounds a little bright. Plus it's 125 watts don't seem to make my Paradigm 100's sing.

The Stratus is 150 watts with same 45 amps of current, but it is $250 more.

Is it worth it?
toonsurge
hello, check out the denon pma 2000ivr integrated amp. it is rated at 80 watts with 120 amps of current. you can see it at ultimate electronics or maybe tweeters. it's a killer amp. in it's first version sam telig of stereophile put it in class c withe the nad c370.
Oh my gosh. The Denon is to the B&K monoblocks like a Cavalier to a Corvette. I use a Denon AVR 4800 for movies its good but it doesn't make music it just makes sounds. To make music you need the magical sweetness and unknown harmonics of a tubed preamp wired to a SS amp with unlimited power that can weld one quarter inch steel plates or drive speaker after speaker after speaker....
I apologize. I'm sure the 2000 is a distinct improvement. But I don't think it has the overwhelming power to easily drive those speakers without any strain at all. For example, the Denon can't drop below a speaker load of 4 ohms and would prefer 8 ohms. The automatic cutoff would kick in. The B&K's can drive below 1 ohm that's high current capability. I use it to drive 4 pairs of speakers simultaneously stacked to the ceiling -4 tweeters and 8 -6 inch midrange woofers on each side- a wall of sound. The impedance to the amplifier is below 1 ohm and would short most amps.
sstark, I'm the original owner of a pair of M-200 monos since 92, they're in mint cond. I outfitted them with two pairs of cardas output posts on each amp and two Shunyata Mojave P/C's, they sound fantastic,..... even if I get new amps, I'm keep'n the B&K's, they're that good.