Let's forget about being politically correct

I thought this would catch the attention of some of you. I have for the past 10 years used a SS amp and tube preamp. This was the prevailing wisdom with alot of audiophiles in the 90's and even today. I am look for a change in my amp/preamp, who out there is using a tube amp with a ss pre? How does it sound? What combinations have you tried?
bobheinatz
Hello Sean, :-)
You seem to know much about about mathematics, calculations, measurements. Here the questions for you.

How wide is your room from wall to wall?
Is it the result (measurement) from wall to wall, or is it the "space" between them (walls)?

I got "F" in calculus, by the way. :-)

Fill a bottle with water; do you say volume of the bottle? Or volume of the water?

Unsound, If you are not speeding (drive); why worrying about getting a speeding ...? ;-)

Unsound, if I die today, my family probably cry for a couple day; I will be remembered for a couple years. 100 years later, who really cares of who or what am I? But we all remember the "Easter" holiday, aren't we?

Happy Easter
6chac, once again I am at a loss, when it comes to your questions. Do you always answer questions with questions? Happy holiday to you too.
Unsound: I think that 6chac was trying to say that there really are no answers, only more questions to be asked. How one asks or responds to those questions will depend on their perspective : ) Sean
>
sean, you just can't get enough of thi can you?:] i follow your posts with great interest, your writing is superior to much of the drivel i read in stereophile and tas and more important you do not seem to take yourself to seriously as do many on this thread. keep on keeping on. by the by, have you noticed tha not many posters mention the music they listen to in order to give us an idea hove how they arrived at their opinions on all things audio. i think the equipment is just a means to the end unless your a techie who listens to gear.