Integrated amp for less than$2500,your suggestion

Hi, I have been contemplating of buying a better Integrated amp to replace my NADC370. I would prefer warmer,smoother
,musical and full-bodied sounding unit.My budget is for not more than $2500.My system:Quadral Ascent850,3 way-floorstander,89dB(4-8ohm);Analysis Plus Oval 9 spkr cable;TruthLink IC(harmonic tech);AhNjoeTjoeb 4000CDP(Amperex7308 tubes,Upsampling). Your suggestion is highly appreciated and thanks in advance
Simon
simonleemd
Disclaimer: I am a Xindak dealer.

Simon...For the money, I don't think you can do any better than the Xindak 6800 or 6900 integrateds. Let me know if you want any details.

Best Regards...Mike - Father & Son Audio
I thought I saw a JRDG Concentra I for sale here on A'gon for $2,500. It matches your desired sonic description. You also might consider an Audio Research CA50. Good luck!
Warm, Smoother, Fuller, Musical?!?!

Dude, you just described what I've been with for over a year and a half- and that's a long love affair for an amp in my house.
The Rogue Tempest.
Remote Volume (nice, solid Aluminium)
Switchable Triode/Ultralinnear operation
Switchable 4/8 ohm operation.
Removeable power cord.
Uses 4 6550/kt88/kt90 (or el34, but not advised by Rogue)
Automatic bias,(no tube biasing)
2 12ax7 Tubes, 4 12au7 (probably cost less than 1 genuine pair of Amperex 7308s)
Fan cooled.
And the best company that I've ever dealt with.
When you call, you get the Owner. Every time.
Nice guys, great products (check the reviews).

Anyway, No, as Fs audio is in the business of selling audio gear, I am not. Just a satisfied customer that's tried lots of products. The Rogue makes me smile, everytime.

good luck.
Joe