Integrated amp to replace a MF Nu-vista M3?

Any opinions on an integrated amp to replace the Musical Fidelity m3.
Is there really anything that much better or just different?
I am considering the Bel canto evo2i, Pathos Logos,
& BAT vk 300x.
Other suggestions?
I want to stay with an integrated.
I will be driving a pair of verity audio fidelio speakers.
Digital is a Linn Ikemi cd player.
audio1
The unit blew a fuse because he listened to the amp at very high SPL... He even admitted that he was abusing of it... I would be curious to listen to the M3 and maximum SPL and see what kind of damage can happen!

As for the short circuit protection, who tell's you that other company's circuit protection doesn't affect the sound? As far as I'm concerned, nothing tells me that any other manifacturer's circuit protection doesn't affect the sound. Maybe they deceided on comprimising on the sound in order to deal with human stupidity...

YBA's quality and reliability has always been above average.

Best Regards
Maybe the YBA should carry a warning sticker stating that listening at high volume constitutes abuse and could result in damage to the amplifier. The Stereophile review didn't state the exact nature of the damage nor whether it required the unit to be sent back to France for repairs. At least the blown fuses was fixable by a trip to Radio Shack.
I actually called plurison (the canadian importer) to ask about what needs to be fixed if the speaker cables get shorted. The guy told me that it requires about an hour repair to replace some parts and that it can be made in house(he told mewhich parts but I forgot which ones).

No need to send to France.

Just for the record.

Best Regards