Anyone familiar with Audio Refinement?

I know that they are made by YBA...that is all I know.. thanks
tunes4me
I have owned their integrated amp, CD player, 2 and 3 channel amps, DD/DTS processor, and 5 channel pre-amp. Needless to say I have been very impressed and pleased with their products. They produce some of the finest product at their price points.
From what i hear, they will be releasing a 150 wpc integrated sometime in the next few months. Might offer good bang for the buck and pretty reasonable power to boot. Sean
>
I have the complete CD and I like it a lot. It has a very warm sound and the build quality is good. It is a little bit light in physical weight but solid enough. It is a classy looking player though. The sound is not entirely neutral yet very enticing. It is a very smart buy new or used in my opinion. I have had mine for a year and I run it through my YBA Integre DT using the YBA Diamond IC. I will eventually up the ante and get a true YBA player but at this price point, I am very happy.

Before buying something else, give it a shot. There is a lot to like about this player. The YBA players are in a different league however and their pricing certainly reflects that. If you could swing $1750, I would buy the YBA CD3 used.