Buying a used amp for $2500 with out auditioning

I know, buying an amp without auditioning is not a good start. I don't have the time. I previosly owned a fully upgraded Counterpoint NPS-400, I loved it. I got bored and sold all but my speakers. I own Canton digital 1. Full range with metal tweeter.
I have considered the following: CJ MF2500, Bryston 4Bst, Classe CA201. AT a bit higher price the ML 334, classe ca 301 or Bryston 7BST.
I can easily be convinced to spend more money but do not want to be to foolish. I am open for feedback.
Thank you,
Jonathan
jrud
Yeah there's going to be no easy answer for you without actually auditioning an amp and "biting the bullet"! The best way is to buy an amp and try it. Like the guy's say..."if you don't like it, sell it and buy another!" No big deal really. If you don't have the time, you'll not likely end up with great sound anyway. You need to experiment to get the best results often...otherwise, don't expect to get it right in one try...that's a rare trick indeed.
good luck
If you decide on the Conrad Johnson I would make sure that it is the "A" version. It is more detailed than the non "A" version. The Pass X250 is also a good choice but it will be a bit more expensive than your $2500 dollar limit.

Chuck
Well...you really dont know how an amp will perform until it is in your system...that being send...most dealers will let u do a home trial over a weekend,etc...even with used equipment...also...always ask about demos...