Which Amp for Magnepan MG 3.6/R?

Many have asked which amp works best with the Magnepan MG 3.6/R, but I haven't seen a good response yet. Can anyone assist me?

My current short list includes the Classe CAM 350, Nelson Pass X250, Belles 350A, and Theta Dreadnaught II. Which one would you choose?

My system includes: Musical Fidelity NuVista 3D CD player, Klyne 7LX3.5 solid state preamp, a pair of Cambridge SoundWorks Newton P-1000 subwoofers, and Analysis Plus Crystal Oval 8 cabling. I listen to classical music and jazz.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
artar1
Keep Canada green, get the new Bryston 14-B SST and buy records with the rest of the money you will have saved(or how about a gift for your significant other?). Only snobs will look down your noses for not having an amp that costs two or three times more. The pairing of 3.6s and Brystons is often recommended. At the very least, you owe yourself an audition of this combo.
I use the Dreadnaught 5 ch x 200watts amp with my 3.6R's, when I first connected the amp I tried using just two channels, the sound was very good indeed. But next I tried running one channel directly into each external crossover connection for the bass and mid/hi panels using 4 of the 5 channels aivailable for the two speakers.
This resulted in a more relaxed but deeper soundstage with greater bass impact.
I find this to be the best combination of value and sound of the many amps I have tried. Of course an electronic crossover will bring this to an even higher level.
The subthread within this thread suggests that McIntosh with Maggies is a conflicted issue. I recall that when I was setting up my system a year ago, I was advised by a McIntosh dealer to avoid their amps with autoformers and instead get one without them - so I did. It (MC162) sounded OK, but another of their solid state amps with autoformers (MC352) sounded better and the tube-based MC2102 sounds better yet - despite the lower wattage. Just an observation for whatever its worth. Two of them may be even better or bi-amping with another type of amplifier...

Skip
Bryston 4B-STs sounded good at my brother-in-laws during a recent audition. He had used c-j Premier 11s previously and I liked that combo too. A bigger tube amp would work better though. CAT preamp used.