Reliability of Sonic Frontiers gear?

I would like to know of any experiences with reliability of older and newer Sonic Frontiers gear. I am interested in finding out what sort of break downs occur to either their preamp line up or their amp line up. What about reliability issues with SFL-2 or the newer Line Preamps?

PAUL
bemopti1233864
I own an sfs 80 tube amp, kt90tubes... drives Mirage M5si's
it has individual tube biasing and is built like a tank. No reliability problems... Excellent copper cardas binding posts. Never a problem.. in fact, I leave it on for most of the day when I plan on listening.. in the winter, it will heat a 14x16 room! Bonus!
Good luck,
Joe
Custom Audio LLC
I've owned the following SF gear: SFL-2, SFD2-MII, SFT, Line 3SE, and Power 2SE and have had absolutely no problems with any of their equipment. SF gear is extremely well made and they use only the highest quality parts. Anyone who has reviewed SF gear always comment on both their build and parts quality. SF gear is fully supported by Anthem.
I've owned several pieces of Sonic Frontiers equipment. Absolutely 0 problems. Never really heard of many problems from others either.