Which amp to drive Totem Signiture ones?

I have a sytem in our living/dining room. The Totem Sig 1's are driven by a Kora 60w Jupiter tube amp and Kora Eclipse tube pre. Cables are cardas golden cross, nordost red dawn II speaker cable. The sound does not move me and I believe that the amp is not up to par. I know the Totem needs a bit of power, and i hoped taht 60w of tube would do it. what amps should i consider, and should i look at ss? I may have to go ss because of space issues for a larger tube amp. Say budget is less than 2k for used amp. I have also considered adding a powered sub, say a rel srata. Thanks all.
g_m_c
G_m_c, be sure to demo that gamut 200 before you buy. I've read in many threads and from dealers I trust in my search for a new amp that it is a really great sounding amp but not considered one with high current delivery for difficult loads. Unfortunately for both of us that will be a major concern for our speaker requirements. For the money you want spend I check out a Plinius.
Thanks J, in fact your earlier characterization of "thin" sounding is right on the mark.
I have for some time been using a Levinson 27 (200 watts into 4 ohms) to drive Mani-2's via Kimber Bifocal XL. It is a good combination and should work well with the Sigs. The Levinson 27 can be had used for less than $2000. The Levinson 27.5 might be even better and is available at around $2000.
Dear g m c,
I have a pair of vtl 80 watt mono's for sale. I use them with my maggie 1.6's in a 14x16 room. They sound great. Tube magic while keeping the lows and highs intact. I'm asking 950.00 OBO.
Let me know
Bill
Greetings:
I'm new to this list--so I hope I'm doing this properly.

I've essentially inherited a mid-fi system of a Parasound PLD-1100, Rotel RB-1080, Velodyne ULD ? 12, and an Arcam Alpha 7se CD player, but no speakers. Several years ago I heard some Totems (no idea which ones) and was very impressed. I'd like to know which Totems represent the greatest value and which would be an appropriate match with these components.
Thanks in advance.
chuck