Best Amp for Revel F30

I currently own a Wadia 860x, Revel F30 Performas and leastly and lastly a B&K 4420 Reference Amplifier. I run the Wadia directly into the B&K with a pair of balanced Alph Goertz Silver XLRs. 8TC BiWire to the speakers. My room size is 12 wide by 17 long by 9 high. I listen to a lot of different kinds of music but really enjoy full scale symphonic and female cocalists. Does anyone have any experience with the F30s and a premium amplifier? I'm considering a Mark Levinson 334 but don't know if this is a good combo or if it is enough power for these speakers. I also have considered the Plinius 102. Can anyone suggest reasons for one of these or perhaps something even better with these speakers?
rel2
Does the F30 need a lot power? What would you say is the minimum requirement?
I can tell you ive read a few reviews where they were
running SS Bel Canto's in differential bridge mode which
is about 400wpc of the most detailed, QUICK, dynamic sound
available. I know i bought one. I havent bought the Revels
yet. Do some research and you will see the reviewers are
going nuts over combo. Everything they say about the Bel
Canto's is true. They are EXECPTIONAL. They have the extra
something that is very hard to explain. The best description
i have heard is they just seem to MORPH into area's where
others can reach. I think the Evo4 is what would do it for you.

here's a link to review:
http://www.stereotimes.com/amp100702.shtm

Good luck and best regards...
If anyone has the Bel Canto Evo4 with the Revels, please chime in. Is it $3,k better than what I have? (ST-140)
I'll wait until I find one used but that's a lot of dough for me.
-Carl
Just thought I'd post that I've decided to amplify the F30's with an AKSA 100 DIY amp. (http://www.aksaonline.com)

I was seriously considering: Odyssey, Threshold SA series, modified B&K ST-202, BAT, and McCormack. I was primarily looking for used in the $1,000 - 2,000 USD price range. The Odyssey simply had too much hype for me and I know it's not perfect. I heard a pair of monos and they sounded very good but not signifigantly better than the others in the list. I think most people would like them and I could see how they got good reviews.

However, I wanted something a little different and the AKSA fit the bill. I get to choose what it looks like, learn a lot about amps, and deepen my enjoyment of this hobby.

I will report back the results of this amp in a separate post when I compare it to some others in a controlled environment in late March.

Thanks,
Carl