Can I run my Amp from a Line Conditioner?

HELLO GROUP, I HAVE A SUNFIRE CINEMA GRAND AMP AND A MONSTER HTS-5000 LINE CONDITIONER, DOES THIS LIMIT MY AMP? I ALREADY HAVE A 65" PROJECTION UNIT AND VCR,DVD,SAT,HARMAN RECEIVER AND HARMAN AMP,A COOLING FAN AND 2 40 WATT LITES FOR THE STEREO CABINETS PLUGGED INTO THIS.ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. ALSO I HAVE A SEPERATE 100 AMP ALL COPPER SERVICE ENTRANCE DEDICATED TO THIS AUDIO ROOM. THANKS,RICK
monroe2
Sean,

I totally agree with you... The thing that bothers me the most is all components are being fed by one cord like you said. Where i live there is not alot of lightning or outages (just earthquakes and high energy bills)so im atleast going to try a direct shot for the amp. The other
thing is a recently bought a new PC its an Eichmann PWR
express and they strongly recommend a direct shot into the
wall so i will try... plug and prey!

Thanks for advice...
I want to update you guys on results:

Right after my last post i decided to go direct into wall with my amplifier (dedicated line) Well right of the bat i heard some "tizz" or "hash" that i have never heard before. I have never heard my Bel Canto without the HTS5000 before (purchased same time). I also felt that i lost some detail... I have really been spoiled with my current setup and have become a detail junky. And it seemed that some of it dissapered. OH NO! WHERE'S THE DETAIL?

So I decided to run system for a few days before being overly critical. I do leave amp and pre on all the time.
And i also listen probably about 6 hours a day.
Over the last 24 hours i have listenend to every recording i have that i know well. The "tizz in mid" and "hash in HF" never went away... At times i felt the system had very slight more slam but that there has always been plenty of that.
But the thing that bothered me the most was all of a sudden
my system became fatiguing a thought that had never even
entered into my mind with this system.

Well i decided to plug back into HTS5000 a couple of hours
ago with the intention of giving system a few days to settle before passing judgment... I took me probably 5 seconds to hear that the "tizz" and "Hash" were gone again..
Ouw yeah there's the detail too. The overall sound is just
much better and smoother. Definelty blacker background.
Its unbalievable when i bought that thing i was just trying
to protect my gear "hopefully" without muckin things up.
I only paid 350.00 on Yahoo for the thing. Its like 600 list
or something like that.

Im not a big fan of Monster products but i guess they
knew what they were doing when they hired Richard Marsh
and that other guy to design the product (I think he's from Spectra). I dont know if i should be a Marsh fan now but i got my detail back and im happy :-)

So bottom line is in my system the conditioner did much
more good than bad.

Monroe2 please let us/me know what your results are... I
am very intrested to hear.
I'm also in the market for a PLC but have not decided on which one to buy due to budget constraints and feature requirements. I've been reading through the postings related to PLCs in Audiogon forum to get some ideas and more understanding (I appreciate everyone's reponse). I have also done some research on my own. However, what I have noticed is the Monster Cable PLC is somewhat popular to alot of people. I have tried to find more technical details about the Monster's PLC, but it doesn't seem like they are posted on their web site. What I would like to know is (1) does it use a shunt (MOV based) or series mode surge suppression and (2) their clamping voltage is at 330V, doesn't this seem to be a bit high ?

Also, it doesn't seem like the Adcom is very popular since I haven't heard anyone using or talked about. The spec on this unit seems to be fine, does anyone have any info on why it is or is not more well known ?

I appreciate your response.