Can I run my Amp from a Line Conditioner?

HELLO GROUP, I HAVE A SUNFIRE CINEMA GRAND AMP AND A MONSTER HTS-5000 LINE CONDITIONER, DOES THIS LIMIT MY AMP? I ALREADY HAVE A 65" PROJECTION UNIT AND VCR,DVD,SAT,HARMAN RECEIVER AND HARMAN AMP,A COOLING FAN AND 2 40 WATT LITES FOR THE STEREO CABINETS PLUGGED INTO THIS.ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. ALSO I HAVE A SEPERATE 100 AMP ALL COPPER SERVICE ENTRANCE DEDICATED TO THIS AUDIO ROOM. THANKS,RICK
monroe2

Showing 1 response by tag2062

I'm also in the market for a PLC but have not decided on which one to buy due to budget constraints and feature requirements. I've been reading through the postings related to PLCs in Audiogon forum to get some ideas and more understanding (I appreciate everyone's reponse). I have also done some research on my own. However, what I have noticed is the Monster Cable PLC is somewhat popular to alot of people. I have tried to find more technical details about the Monster's PLC, but it doesn't seem like they are posted on their web site. What I would like to know is (1) does it use a shunt (MOV based) or series mode surge suppression and (2) their clamping voltage is at 330V, doesn't this seem to be a bit high ?

Also, it doesn't seem like the Adcom is very popular since I haven't heard anyone using or talked about. The spec on this unit seems to be fine, does anyone have any info on why it is or is not more well known ?

I appreciate your response.