Can I run my Amp from a Line Conditioner?

HELLO GROUP, I HAVE A SUNFIRE CINEMA GRAND AMP AND A MONSTER HTS-5000 LINE CONDITIONER, DOES THIS LIMIT MY AMP? I ALREADY HAVE A 65" PROJECTION UNIT AND VCR,DVD,SAT,HARMAN RECEIVER AND HARMAN AMP,A COOLING FAN AND 2 40 WATT LITES FOR THE STEREO CABINETS PLUGGED INTO THIS.ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. ALSO I HAVE A SEPERATE 100 AMP ALL COPPER SERVICE ENTRANCE DEDICATED TO THIS AUDIO ROOM. THANKS,RICK
monroe2
my Dreadnaught has never liked being plugged into anything but its own 20 amp dedicated receptacle
Thanks Mdomnick.

Can anyone tell me whether I too could/should run my amp out of the Monster HTS-2000? I looked on the web site, but am not sure whether it seperates digital from the amp, or any other components. The relavent bullets from the Monster website note it has:

- Monster Clean Power™ Stage 2 application-specific filters, for high and low power components.

- High current outlets for power hungry amplifiers.

Thanks.
THANKS GUYS, I FORGOT ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS: MY MAIN SPEAKERS AND SURROUNDS ARE 3 OHM 87DB SENSITIVITY [INFINITY RENNAISANCE 90 FRONTS AND RENNAISANCE 80 REAR AND MAGNEPAN SMG FOR REAR SIDE CHANNELS. MY ROOM IS 14 X 20. I HAVE BEEN AFRAID TO UNPLUG THE AMP FROM THE LINE CONDITIONER BECAUSE OF THUNDER STORMS ETC.... BUT IT IS A GOOD IDEA FOR THE SEPERATE AMP CONDITIONER.....NOW LETS SEE WHAT I CAN SELL TO PURCHASE ONE...UMMMMM
Here is a link to more discussion on this topic. There is much talk about one particular product, but worth a read nevertheless.
http://harmonicdiscord.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=17

enjoy,
MaxCast
Last month I filled out the on-line questionnaire at the Richard Gray web site and got this response.

OUR RECOMMENDATIONS:
Since you have four dedicated AC circuits, then you will want to include all components on the RGPC parallel enhancement by placing one RGPC 400 on each circuit. Were you able to place all of your components then all you would need for your system is just one RGPC 600S. Dedicated lines work well, but their importance in our opinion is over stated by many. Since you share your electricity with your neighbors, all of whom are robbing your home of sufficient current to drive you equipment to their fullest potential. What is of more importance is to in effect move the power of your transformer on your street closer to your equipment, and that is precisely what the RGPC technology does. We suggest you plug your basic power amplifiers (not integrated or receivers) and powered subwoofers directly into your wall outlets, with the RGPC units plugged into the adjacent duplex wall outlets, to take full advantage of our non-current-limiting parallel AC line enhancement and energy savings technology. Yes, this means that all components just by being plugged into the same AC circuit will receive RGPC enhancement. Basic power amps and powered subs do not need surge suppression because we feel they are adequately protected by their own internal transformers, while all remaining components should be plugged into the RGPC units themselves to take full advantage of our awesome state-of-the-art surge suppression system.
We can offer you increase in black level, lower noise floor and much more dynamics in both your audio and video reproduction