Advice on purchasing classics amplifiers.Which one

I have the opportunity to purchase one of the three amplifiers:
1) Audio Reasearch VT-100 MK2 for $2145. The amplifier is about four years old and is in a 9/10 condition. It has balanced inputs. 100 watts per channel.
2) Conrad Johnson Evolution 2000 (Tubes and MOSFETS) for $1850. The amplifier was released in 1987 or 1988, which makes it 14 to 15 years old. No balanced inputs. This is about a 7 or 8 in condition, of 10. 200 watts per channel.
3) VTL 222 all tubes mono power amplifiersreleased around 1988. The asking price is $2300 and the condition is 8/10.
225 watts per channel.
I will be using them to drive the Martin Logan Monolith II.
I will purchase one of the three and therefore not really interested in anything else. Please give your honest advice as to what I should look for, age, reliability, sound, performance. Which is the best for driving electrostatics? Please do not give me the viortues of a $10,000 because I cannot afford one. My budget is $2400 for a used amplifier, Tubes amplification.
jaguar1845
Any way you could demo them? That's the best way to decide. Without hearing them, I would put my money on the VTL's.
Hard to know what you like or what your system needs to sound the way you want it to. Depends on what you want to get out of your system - how you want your system to sound etc...Totally your call. Good luck!
I would probably agree with Fefer 77 and say VTL. However the ARC is an extremely good amp and very stable.

My guess is the ARC is a bit less of the classic tube sound if that helps your decision. You did not say what direction you wanted to take your ML's.
Try to find an Audio Research D 250 mk. II, it is a lot better. Actually one of the best ever made by ARC and it has really got a lot of power.