Perreaux P250 Problem

I have a broke down Perreaux P250 ,1 channel out.Could someone help me on were I might be able to get this fixxed.Preferably on the West coast .
Perreaux want's me to send it to them in Newzealand but as it won't be covered by warranty would prefer to have it fixxed closer to home .
chaz
The only place I know is DW Labs in New York. We had one repaired there a few years back. You may check with Audio Advisor since they are the Perreaux reps in the US.
Write [email protected]., Mike Zuccaro and he is considered one of the absolute best in the U.S. and he is in CA. If not him, write Mark Wilson,[email protected], of Absolute Sound in Burnsville MN. Mark has done work for me and is also considered one of the best in the U.S. Good Luck
Probably good advice from both Rw and Mr Via. If DW Labs is the place that i think it is, they used to be the sole warranty facility for Perreaux back in the early days. I know that they were up somewhere in NY. Contacting Audio Advisor might be a good idea too.

As to John's recommendations, he's been fooling around with this stuff long enough to know who's who. If he says that you can trust Mr Zuccaro, who is close to home for you, that would probably be my first shot. Shipping big brute amps like this over a long distance is both expensive and risky to say the least.

Out of curiousity, how did you end up popping a channel ? I have literally pounded on my Perreaux's for hours on end and never had any problems. Good luck and let us know what you end up doing. I know that there are others with Perreaux amps that may end up in similar situations. Sean
>