Need help with tubes for AES AE-3

I have just purchsed a AE-3 and Im loving what this little fellow does for my system. I would never have thought that a tubed preamp could open up the music the way this does. The preamp came with the stock Chinese tubes and I know that its sonic signature can only be improved upon by replacing the tubes.

Since Im new to the tube craze, Im not sure where to start with "tube rolling". I would like to find a tube that has a effortless high end, great low end punch, and a midrange that you would die for. Does such a tube exist? What different tubes should I look at?

Thanks, Kris
kek23
If you like the stock tubes, you have not heard nothing yet! Call Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio. When my stock tubes took a dive in my AE-3, I contacted Kevin. He recommended a pairs of Sylvania Chrome Dome 6SN7 NOS. In my system the stock tube were great. The Sylvania’s are even better. Well worth the money.
In my experiences with 6SN7, the Sylvanias were always the best sounding. The older the better. WGT, VT-231, GT, GTA, are the better ones, GTB had 4 versions with the oldest being the best. Some call them Chrome Domes. I am running brown base WGT right now and they are sweet.