Wolcott Presence 220M system compatiblity?

I am considering the big change from solid state to tube amplification. I do have some concern as my speakers, Vienna Acoustics Mahlers, require an amp with much control in the bass. I am currently running Bryston 7BST mono's and bass control is obviously not an issue. From the reviews I have read the Wolcott may be my answer. The Mahler is rated at 90db sensitivity with an average impedance of 6 ohms. It does go below 3 ohms in the lower regions. I would like input from others as to the compatibilty of the Wolcott with my speakers. I would also be interested if anyone knows of a more appropriate amp than the Wolcott.

The rest of my system:

Hovland HP100 w/MC
Sonic Frontiers SFT1/SFD2MK11 Digital
VPI HW19IV / Kusma stogi reference/ Grado Statement
Acoustic Zen sliver reference interconnects
Wireworld gold eclipse111 speaker cable
128x128dmailer
If your going to brag about them you should spell their name correctly.

It's PAPWORTH and they are manufactured in England.

Also, according to one price guide on the internet, they sell for 25,939.50 USD. That's more than double the Wolcotts, more in the VTL 750 category.
Your correct Mr Porter. I have always reff. to them as papsworth. But your price quote is also wrong. They sell for around $10.000 new , 4500-6000 USED. i SOLD MINE 4 months ago for $6000. And well put your Wolcotts to shame on any speaker u choose to compare with.
Then why would you sell them?

Too bad you disposed of them. I would really like to see them put Wolcott "to shame" on U-1 Soundlabs. Particularly since Papworth has less power, bandwidth and headroom.
well Mr.Porter u should know better then anyone stats mean almost nothing in this hobby. How many amps have u gone thru in your years. I sold mine because I now live in the Philiphines which is 220v. and no longer have the room for a large system.And your right I,m sad I sold them. But I have heard both U have not, enough said ha .
ha?

Guess it's good I did not.

Now if you had said: Nanny Nanny Boo Boo, I would have been humiliated and forced to respect you.