Wolcott Presence 220M system compatiblity?

I am considering the big change from solid state to tube amplification. I do have some concern as my speakers, Vienna Acoustics Mahlers, require an amp with much control in the bass. I am currently running Bryston 7BST mono's and bass control is obviously not an issue. From the reviews I have read the Wolcott may be my answer. The Mahler is rated at 90db sensitivity with an average impedance of 6 ohms. It does go below 3 ohms in the lower regions. I would like input from others as to the compatibilty of the Wolcott with my speakers. I would also be interested if anyone knows of a more appropriate amp than the Wolcott.

The rest of my system:

Hovland HP100 w/MC
Sonic Frontiers SFT1/SFD2MK11 Digital
VPI HW19IV / Kusma stogi reference/ Grado Statement
Acoustic Zen sliver reference interconnects
Wireworld gold eclipse111 speaker cable
128x128dmailer
I don't know about your speakers but I listened to them 2.5 hours last night driving Sound Labs U-1. If it can drive that electrostatic it can drive anything. It was very impressive.
From a very reliable source I am told the Wolcott's are amazing on electrostat's and planer speakers but just don't do an exceptional job on dynamic speakers. The idea is great they are incredible amps but work much better on non-cone type speakers. ~Tim
Two of the guys in my audio group got their Wolcotts through me. They replaced their amps after hearing mine. (On Soundlab). However, they are both driving cone speakers:

B&W 800 (Wolcott replaced his Krell mono blocks).

Vandersteen 5's (Wolcott replaced his McCormack Signature series mono blocks).

The Wolcott was sufficiently better that out of the box and not broken in, both guys decided to dispose of their ( previous ) reference amps.
That's interesting Albert perhaps I was misinformed. I believe the speakers were Avalon Eidolon's and it had bass problems, I'll try to get all of the facts(as they are presented to me) together and let you know what comes of it- more then likely I misunderstood what was being told to me.