Is there an integrated amp that can beat my...

Rowland 112 amp and synergy II preamp? The rest of my system consists of: Audio Physic Virgo III speakers, Sonic Frontiers Phono 1, Music Hall MMF-7, Rega Jupiter 2000 cd player and Synergistic Research cables throughout.
pmavridis
Regarding upgrading your TT, please consider a Basis 2001 table / Graham Robin arm / Benz Micro L2 cartridge combination. I know a dealer that will give you a great package deal if you are interested. This setup will absolutely trounce aything near the price.

For CD, I think any of the new Cary models are fantastic. I'd guess that the 308 is likely the best "bang for the buck."
Go for Chord CPM series of Audio Analogue Maestro Grand integre. They are near impossible to beat.

Heard the YBA integre, and i was mighty disappointed. Very dry sound. Might have been the system though, but my experience with it wasnt earth shattering.

Cheers
Badwisdom, did you hear the YBA Integre or the YBA Integre Passion? There's a big difference between the 2 models... Also, what where the associated gear? I'm very curious since I find my Passion Integre smooth, far from being dry...

Best Regards
I would agree that your source components are not even in the same league as the rest of your system and would focus my energy there. You will not find anything better than the Rowland gear, only different.