Anybody own Audio Experience Symphonies?

Anybody own Audio Experience SYMPHONIES preamplifier from YS-Audio? How does it sound compared to other high end preamp?
royy
I bought the Symphonies + model. The unit came well packed and well documented. I would prefer more available inputs, and at least one extra output. A tape loop is not included. Minor quibbles though, this unit is solidly built, and has performed flawlessly. The sound stage is large, with pinpoint imaging, extended tight bass, airy highs, and an ever so slighty warmish tonal character from neuteral. The oh so important midrange is right on the money. I love mine and I highly reccomend it. It kills my Audiolab 8000C and my Dynaco PAS 3. Excellant pace and rythm. I beleive this preamp to compare favorably to units costing 4 times as much, soundwise. I also beleive we sill be hearing a lot more about Ys Audio products in the future. I am most pleased with my purchase, and I don't think you will be making a mistake in purchasing one for yourself.
I also own a Symphonies+ preamplifier and the Concerto line amplifer. These amplifiers brought forth the life in recordings that I did not know existed. I am using an Oracle Premier turntable, Meridian 507 CD player, a Bryston 4B amplifier and MG3 speakers. The highs are clear fragile, the midrange full and vibrant and the lows are limited by my speakers which are magnaplaner.
I replace a preamplifier which cost double what this pair cost me and I received twice the quality of sound.
This is the best kept secret in the audio world. I bought the Symphonies + Pre-amp from a audiogon member. I retubed it with some 5751 tubes and I was shocked at how glorious the sound was. Rich,mellow,deep-deep soundstage, beautifully detailed. The construction on Pre-amp was first rate. No skimping on the parts or build. First Class all the way. The price with their current promotion is 680.00!! Hard to believe. If you want to spend 3,000-4,000 go ahead but you wont beat out this Pre-amp!