Levinson 331 or Pass X150 or Plinius SA-100 ??????

I need some help. Anyone A/B these amps against eachother??

My current system:

Meridian 500 Transport
Monarch 18B Dac/Preamp
Platinum Solos
Kimber 8tc/4tc
Cardas cross

I enjoy transparency the most, followed by a warm smooth/rich sound. Thanks for all suggestions!!
platsolos
I like my Plinius SA 100 MKIII very much but I find my Kimber 8TC 'dirtys' up the high end, it seems to lose some of the purity. It seems like the weak link to me (in your system) I am sure with any of those fine amps.
One of my AgoN friends said that he had a 331, tried a Plinius, liked it better, than tried a Pass amp and kept it of the three. Since I had a #331, I skipped the middle test and bought a Pass Labs Aleph 4 and found it immediately more detailed, open and natural compared to the #331. I listened to the Pass for a month, and then went back to the #331 to make sure I knew the difference, from both directions. I really prefer the Pass. Its not a compromise. There is nothing the #331 does better than the Pass. BTW: I agree with Phil and think the Kimber cables were good years ago, but there are so many better ones now. I really like Tara Labs cables (maybe a pair of Decades if you can find them), or Nordost or NBS (very expensive).
It is a small world. I'm using a Pass X150 and Kimber 8TC Kables that were a gift. I enjoy a fully extended top end with perfect clarity and airiness. My speakers, Apogee Duetta Signatures, would let me know otherwise. The bass is clean, tight and sumptuous. The mids are full, 3D, and are absolutely without any ss gremlins, like dryness, veiling, grain, and glare.

No, I don't need new cables.