Integrated Amp. for Platinum Solos?

I have a pair of Platinum Solos which are adequately broke-in. Their Impedance is 6 Ohm and Sensitivity is 84db.
I am thinking about getting a Musical Fidelity A300 integrated amp which generates 150 WPC. But, according to
MF A300's manual, they recommend using speakers of above
88db. Would I have any problem using MF A300 to drive Solos?
What other good Intg.Amp. would you recommend around $1,000
used?
sjc0888
Thank you guys all very much for your comments.
After reading your postings and doing some reasearch of my own, I have come to a conclusion that the separates are the
way to go with these speakers.
Maybe you can recommend me a good(and powerful, of course) Power Amp and Pre Amp combination which can be purchased
(used) for around $2,000. My choice of Power Amp at this
moment would be Bryston 4BST.
My room size would be about 200 square feet and I listen to
mostly classical music and Jazz.
While there have been many positive reviews about the synergy between Bryston preamps & amps I can advise I am very happy with my tube Rogue 66 preamp mated with my 4B-ST - both can be bought used within your budget with a little patience.
Well it looks like we are in the same boat just about, because I may be looking for a new amp to tide me over till I get a levinson. I have been researching for a while and have narrowed it down to the following in this price range of $1000-$1500:

Marsh A400 used
Bryston 4Bst used
Mckormack 225 used
Aragon 8008BB used (I had this unit before)
Odyssey Stratos new (may not have enough juice though)
Bel Canto 200.2 used (may not have enough juice though)

For preamps, I would recommend a tube possibly an Anthem. Let's see what other folks recommend.