Experience with Blue Circle amps

I am considering getting the BC-8 Blue Circle amps . Does anyone own or have heard these amps. They will be driving the Avalon Arcus speakers. Also who is a good dealer to buy from seeing these go for $7000.00 retail.
tweety
...don't you understand? I'm not pretending I don't know him. I said I KNOW HIM PRETTY WELL. I got to know him through his equipment, which is how many reviewers get to know designers. I liked his stuff, I looked him up, found out he was a mighty cool guy with, as I expected, ears of gold.

I stuck my nose in here partly on principle but mainly because someone I know and admire was getting smeared. If Chris Thornton wants to come out and tell us the whole story, I'll go back into the bleechers and watch the show, like everyone else. I'm not calling him a liar, I'm calling him out. His whole story may be true. Who knows? We haven't heard it yet. And I sure would like to know who that "local" dealer in Indiana is who's selling BC gear by drop shipment while telling folks that it has a 70% failure rate, wouldn't you? Didn't know BC had a dealer in Indiana. 'Tis a puzzlement.

The web is a place, as you all know, where innuendo rules. I don't like that. When I see it affecting someone and something I know about, I come out of the stands.
I am willing to bet BigCop and Thirty40 are the same person. BigCop just registered the other day, and has only posted to this thread. It's also because BigCop seems to appear at the right moment to defend Thirty40.

I also heard from Gilbert's associate Al Whyley at Blue Circle today. They are aware of this thread, and know who Thirty40 is, as well as others associated with him.

No, we are not the same person.
I did not just sign up, but look, all I was saying was the same thing happen to me.
It's quite obvious that Mr Niel is right, the internet is full of innuendos.
I am very sorry to have intervene.
Good Day