plinius vs perreaux integrateds

Anyone had a chance tohear both the Plinius and Perreaux integrateds? I have heard both Plinius integrateds but I have not heard the 160e or the 200i from Perreaux. I like the plinius sound but would like more inputs, source selection on the remotek, and don't need phono. How do the amps sound different? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
84audio
I think that this has been covered relatively in-depth both here and on the Asylum. You can probably do a search and find out quite a bit of info / personal insights on this. Sean
>
I did find some info but much of it is about older Perreaux products and I found very little about the comparison of the integrateds.
One has to generalise as both produce a range of product. The Plinius is a transistor design and sounds like it - a little crisp, slightly wiry in the upper mids, and slight hard grain in the treble. If the Perreaux is not Mosfet (which I think it is) then it certainly sounds like it - typical Mosfet haze, softer than the Plinius, and easier on the ear, but a bit flat with a soft grain over everything. The superior PRAT of the Plinius makes it a "no contest" for me. Others find the softer, gentler, yet powerful sound of the Perreaux more to their taste.