Dealer selling B stock doesn't tell customers

Does the dealer have a responsibility to tell the customers or do we go back to "Caveat emptor" (Let the buyer be ware)
taters
most of b-stock goes back through the manufacturer and they have a control either over the serial numbers or labels they mark either on the chassis or the circuit board. manufacturer also would know of any third party that provides the remanufacturing services as well so this unknown is easily solved with a couple of phone calls to manufacturer's customer service.
if you somehow find out any evidence that the item is b-stock, but sold as new, you can bash dealer.
Post removed 
B stock should be clearly listed as such. I sell a lot of it, and my customers get the same support/courtesy as if they walked in the store and paid retail. I'm not sure how B stock could ever be worse than used. It may, or may not have been used, could be a demo for a show, or a simple return, but it still carries a manufacturers warranty. I don't think you will get that in most cases with used gear. Even though I can get anything we carry at cost, EVERY piece I use myself at home is B stock. It saves me a ton of cash. It's like buying at used prices, with a warranty. (I'm more than happy to sell "A" stock to anyone that wants that) I will agree there MAY be dealers that don't disclose everything. I like to think that is rare. I certainly am not one of them.

***dealer disclaimer, in case you didn't guess***
"Can someone please define the term "B stock"

Thanks Zydo, you answered my question. But if a unit is returned as defective, then repaired by you or the factory for resale, is that B stock or refurbished?