Best audio purchase of 2011

Let us know what was your best purchase this year.

I will start, found from a local dealer the Krell combo: Reference 64 DAC with the DT-10 transport. for those who are skeptical that ancient digital technology is easily surpased with new stuff, listening to this combo changed my mind. This was one of, if not the only piece of equipment which after trying out, and then reading the Stereophile review, i actually heard and agreed as to what the reviewer was raving about.
128x128justlisten
Mine is the Kleos, I started with a Delos and upgraded right away to the Kleos. The dealer did add a new motor at the time as well as "tune up/tweaking" to my LP12 which I am sure can take some of the credit for the vast improvement is sound reproduction, but I still give the majority of the credit to the Kleos. The other big improvement that was of no cost to me was a replacement via warranty of my LS26 by Audio Research. I had experienced some problems with my previous LS26 and they just replaced it with a new one, and I can't say that the original was bad but the new one is just superior in everyway. So I guess I had 2 items and one was basically free. Thanks to ARC and Jonathan Carr for fine fine products!! May 2012 bring me the funds to buy even more:)
Used Dahlquist DQ-10's. They deliver music in a way that makes my heart happy.
Antelope Audio Zodiac+ DAC with Welbourn power supply

Parasound belt drive CD transport

Transparent IC's
Avalon Time speakers. Jeff Rowland Corus preamp and 625 amplifier. I am just starting to hear the system after a long break in period.