Don't Feel Guilty Spending $$$

I don't, but I know some people feel guilty about spending a lot of money on hifi. Check this out and you'll never feel bad again. (If you can't wait - Hermes purse sold for $200K+)

http://thelook.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/09/9329471-holy-hermes-worlds-priciest-purse-sold-for-203000
chayro
Honestly I have met one or two that should be ashamed but many more who had priorities in order.
Nor would a woman feel so about the new pair of shoes she just acquired. A pair a day keeps the wolf away. Of course, the $50K to construct the shoe closet must also be included. The guys with the best audio toys have wife's with huge shoe collections, they go together.
I think that is awesome. I need to go into business making handbags. That proves that if you make it, someone will buy it. I hope it is made in the USA. Just like msn to start the article with a little class warfare with the statement that: "Clearly not everyone in America is still feeling the strain of the recession". What the little person who wrote the msn article does not understand is that the opportunity to sell a $203,000 handbag exists and that the sale of a $203,000 handbag does more good for the people who sold the handbag, and the manufacturer of the handbag then the person who bought the handbag.