Christmas Music and Audiophiles?

I personally really enjoy listening to Christmas music. I find that when it's done well it can be better than just about any other types of music. I even listen to it from time to time throughout the year.

Are there any audiophile Christmas Albums that are worthly of your dedicated stereo listening systems or do you only play Christmas music on your whole house systems as background music?

What are you favorites?

One of my personal current favorites is the Canadian Tenors Christmas album. I have five more Christmas CDs on the way to enhance this upcoming season.
mceljo
Harry Connick has a great Christmas album, can't remember the name off the top of my head, but the recording quality is pretty decent and the songs are consistently good. Some standards and some New Orleans jazz stompers.
Also, a sentimental favorite for me is the Carpenters Christmas album. It can be a bit cheesy, but the arrangements are well done and Karen never sounded better.
Merry Christmas!
Boy, some of yous are going to be visited by three ghosts.

I would recommend "Christmas with Dino" by the rat packer Dean Martin and Tchaikovsky's "Nutcracker" the original motion picture soundtrack for the motion picture.

If you are a bit whimsical try "Christmas Island" by Leon Redbone for a bit of island music on the holiday.
(1) The Cherry Tree: Songs, Carols, and Ballads for Christmas by Anonymous 4 (Harmonia Mundi SACD); (2) Christmas through the Ages (Hyperion); (3) The Baroque Christmas Album (Archiv); and (4) both Comfort and Joy recordings by Cantus (Stereophile). The sound quality on #3 is not as good as the others, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Okay, I'll amend my post. I do enjoy "Xmas with the Family" by Robert Earl Keen. But, no more than once a day please!!! There, maybe I won't go to hell now!!!
Post removed