Amp recommendation for Magnepan 3.7's?

I have a pair of Magnepan 3.7's that I just acquired and currently power them with a Rega Elicit integrated. I am thinking about buying a used Wyred4sound ST-1000 and use the Elicit as a preamp. Before I pull the trigger on the Wyred4sound I am wondering are there any recommendations for producing the best sound from a pair of Magenpan 3.7's?
tekth
I should add that I probably learned more from Roger Sanders in a few emails than I have from a week of poring over posts and reviews. He has a wealth of knowledge at his fingertips, which aren't afraid of typing at all. He was quite helpful in sorting out any number of things.

He also offers a risk-free trial, so if anyone is considering these powerhouses, you can't go wrong at all. 30 days, shipping both ways, prompt and personalized attention.
Pass 250.8 wonderful sound,great dynamics,bass,airy highs and sweet midrange.
Rob, thanks for sharing your further perspective! I recall reading a review of the Magtech amps which came to the same conclusion as you, maybe you should be a reviewer. I haven't had the opportunity to hear the REF600M amps yet, so I find your experience with them of particular interest. BC replaced both their 500M and 1000M models with the 600M even though the 1000M amps were more expensive.
I don't know what your budget is, but if you can stretch to around $2600-$3200US you could look for a 2nd hand Hegel H20 or Classe CA-2200, both of which have plenty of power and control to drive your Maggies. Another option would be to look at an integrated solution like a 2nd hand Hegel H300 which would allow you to sell your Rega & get a nice upgrade, whilst avoiding potential issues with impedance matching and synergy between different brand gear.