French Doors

We have moved to a house and I was looking forward to setting up my system in a dedicated room. This room is 13 X 12 but does not have a door. Instead, it has a Rough Opening (a term I learned at Home Depot) of (H) 94" X (W) 65". I was told that this is not the standard French Door size. I am looking for any advise that you guys can offer to get this room sealed.

I want to get this done ASAP, as I will not set up my system in a room that is open to kids and visitors.
128x128milpai
Lars,
I will be getting the french-doors installed in the next week. Frankly I do not know how it will work out, since this room is kind of small (13 X 12). I envy all the people with big/medium rooms. But I will have to look at some good room treatments, since this is my home and not an apartment, where it was not an option. My wife seems to be fine with me spending on room treatments. So once the door is done, I will focus on room treatments.
Seems to me you've got some great options. Small, high quality front ported monitors might be just the ticket. I'd love to hear a pair of Totem Model Ones set up in your room. A small subwoofer would be fun to play with, especially if you plan to listen with the door open as well as closed. The smaller size of your room will also allow you to experiment with much lower powered amplification, perhaps single ended triodes, etc. depending on your speakers. Anyway, nice talking with you.
if you have the doors made special to your house it shouldn't matter if it is a standard door or not. They should be able to make the door for your house. I would go with a different company like conservation construction of texas or anderson
Wow....a bit late. While the french door was put in way back, I don't use that room for audio anymore. Had a new room built in the basement.