Tubes in the Dark?

Here's a question for all of us tube-o-philes (all SS patrons are welcome to snicker to your heart's content...). I was fortunate to be able to put together a dedicated listening room and one of the attractions of it is that I can make it very dark inside, even during the daytime (only one window and I have it covered tightly with sound absorption panels). I have always preferred listening with my eyes closed so as not to distract my auditory images with confusing visuals....AND I LOVE the glow of tubes in the dark... especially power output tubes on my mono-blocs... I'm sure thousands of fellow audiophiles just uttered to themselves "Me too"... Now here's my question, : I have recently acquired a tube amp with the output tubes in the back (which will be used [for bi-amping] in addition to my other amps), and therefore not readily visible/on display as my regular amps (CJ Premier 12's)... would you do what I've been doing lately and actually turning the amp around backwards just to enjoy the magnificent glow they make into the room (the additional amp features 4 glorious 300B output tubes). I'm actually thinking of building my own stand for it such that it would hide all the visible I/C's Spkr cables and power cord...just to make it extra "neat looking" while the lights are on during off hours.... Am I being too extreme? Where would you draw the line? Let the wires show and who cares? or turn it into a custom made temple of form-fitting eccentric looking glow-in-the-dark glory of audio bliss... Call me a 'deep-end swimmer' if you will, but you really need to see it to appreciate it. Just my 2 cents of thought. Thanks for any input.
lissnr
I can understand how those wine glasses with their high center of gravity can be precarious in the dark...one of the reasons why I use low, wide glasses for my vodka concoctions...don't want to spill a drop of that, especially as the night wears on...
As for my original question, I think I will be building some sort of stand with the tubes designed to be visible...it's still literally in the drawing-board stage but I've been putting together materials and will hopefully get to it before it gets too cold. I've been needing to update my system pics for awhile anyway (I now have the Duetta Sigs, no longer the Mini Grands) and I want to show the new room since then too. Thanks for all the input.
Solid state fan , now . Snicker , Snicker . Saw your system link though , very nice . I stopped drawing the line years ago and never looked back . As far as tubes or S.S. go , Its not the means its the results that count to true music lovers . Have a great day .
I have 3 separate power supplies for some components, they use a couple of Mercury Vapur Rectifiers in each.
Now that is a site to behold at night,nice blue glow.
I know how you feel, I always listen with my lights off. :O)