Is it okay to talk around your speakers?

When a system is not on, should you avoid making any noise near the speakers? I am thinking about back EMF caused by the speaker cones moving and then sending voltage backwards into the crossover and the rest of the system - could this cause damage or even minor degradation to the sound quality after a while? Do you unhook the speakers when not in use just to be on the safe side?
6550c
This is reminiscent of a long time research project of mine" Do speakers talk to themselves when there is no one there to hear them?". Have had trouble designing a research model to test this; all suggestions welcome. Dr Stanley Wallen BA, MA, BD, PhD, OF
Yea okay. Some of you guys think an audio rack can make things better. How on earth does a $13,000 wood rack work?
You set up your gear on a certain rack and it automatically gets better? I knew a manufacture that was making racks with custom made laminated glass. Only one place in the USA could make the glass. Cost like 20 grand per rack! Is that insane of what?

Or how about cable elevators? Did you guys read through that topic? What a bunch of waccos. How do things get better by placing cables on neat little ramp things? Does it make the electrons feel like the "red carpet treatment"? lol

(I DO have a real question aboout tubes in the AMP section, but noone is answering)
This phenomenon has been addressed by Legacy Audio. Their Whisper line is able to withstand hushed voices.