Have you turned your loved ones into audiophiles

Have you turned some of your loved ones into audiophiles? Perhaps you have a spouse who now shares your passion and interest. Or maybe your children are starting to follow in your footsteps.
chatta
This is a "nature" or "nurture" issue. If someone does not have the defective gene they will never become an audiophile.

Elizabeth--good one :)
Good comments, love what Jaybo said.

My family loves music, not important what they listen to it with though. Having said that, my son does have a Parasound Zamp from his computer into a pair of Epos Els3 and Tara Labs cables. He enjoys this combo very much.
My 6 year old is too young, my wife could care less about anything "audiophile," but she stays out of my buying so that's great. My best friend who is like a brother just says "what'd you buy now?" He thinks I keep buying because I'll never be satisfied and sort of thinks I have a problem. A few people in my family other than my parents have heard previous systems I had, but even I was impressed with those setups. I have one associate who has always been a stereo nut, but his thing has always been midfi. But he has always managed to have nice sounding systems unlike yours truly. No new audiophiles here.
Interested responses. So it seems for most, it is not possible to turn the loved ones into audiophiles. But do you most of you have spouses and all that at least accept your hobby? I know it is much more than a hobby.