Any good equipment racks that are afordable?

Ok I will just admit it up front that I don't want to spend $3,000 for a equipment rack....got that off my chest. Are there any good racks 3 or 4 shelves that are in the $700 to $1,500 range that sound good and are recommended? I would rather spend my money on equipment than furniture. Thanks!!
goose
Whilst on this thread, are there any wall mounted racks (or shelves) that are recommended?
Target has some, although they apparently no longer make the very heavy one I have had for years.
ValleyPlastic (Agon member) - very high quality build and performance to match
I bought an Adona SR4 last year after owning a trusty old Target rack for about 15 years, and I am very happy with it. The access to components is so much better, it is very stable, it looks good and the shelves are infinitely adjustable. I think it represents really good value for money, and solid engineering compared to some other brands. I personally feel that the combination of granite and MDF sounds better than blocks of maple alone.

The Adona SR4 looks like the best of all the racks suggested in this thread.

Roxy54 you still have the Adona SR4? Hows it holdin' up? The granite top has me on the fence.... other than that it's a great looking rack at a decent price.

As the OP mentioned, spending 3K on an audio rack is daunting...