What Printed Magazine do you prefer?

In times where every dollar is being counted, a dilemma is created. When Stereophile, Sound&Vision and Absolute Sound
come up for renewal all at once which one do you keep?
What is your favorite of these mentioned? Who offers the best Audio news and best reviews?
128x128theo
Their best offer for Stereophile renewal gets down to about $11 a year. I think you can afford to keep it for the occasional interesting article or opinion.
Kurt_Tank,

Different strokes. Fremer and Dudley are my favorite writers in Stereophile and the first columns I read. You can't please everyone. :-)

Wendell
I have subscriptions to Stereophile and TAS. For the most part, I agree with Kurt's assessment, except that I do like Art Dudley and use to subscribe to Listener. For years, I would have chosen Stereophile, but now I prefer TAS. I find that Stereophile is shrinking by the minute. Their reviews of new recordings has just about disappeared and no matter what piece of equipment they review, it gets a high recommendation. Maybe one day, I will be one of those subscribers that writes a vicious letter to tell Atkinson that I am canceling my subscription.
Whichever mag has the best pictures.

After the advertising dollars, vacations, lunches, condo usage, dinners, freebies, and discounted demo units are removed from the action, photographs are all you can truly believe.