Audiophiles get NO respect

This is not a new observation but it still hurts. Here's an excerpt from an article in the latest GQ (Jan, p. 188) on the problem with overly loud cd mastering:

"There's a lot of stuff written about CD mastering that ventures into the realm of the audiophile, where squabbles over coaxial cables and sub pre-outs are conducted by the kind of men you suspect may never have seen a lady naked, or at least not in the flesh."

Ouch! LOL!!
kublakhan
2chnlben, I see you posted your pic; it looks like you're married to a real dog. From the pics, not too attactive. You could've done better, or maybe not? ;)
Roco not attractive?? What, are you guys blind! He's the Dude...the main man. That and he's the only one who's always happy to see me when I come home at the end of the day. Regarding the posting of wifey pics...I see guys here on the Gon post pics of their cars, motorcycles, houses, pets, etc....personally, I have always preferred beautiful women more than (most) material things. Didn't mean to hit a nerve with some of you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did see a famous audiophile writer at a meeting once. His dress code could only be described as "Hawaiian Tourist Nightmare" shorts and all, he looked like something Godzilla picked up on the shore, chewed and spit out. I could barely follow his elegant and decorous speaking about audio because of the way he looked, and fashion is not my thing. He looked like he had been released from a Cuban jail in somebody else's clothes.