Food: What does the typical audiophile eat?

Here's an interesting question. What does the typical audiophile eat? Does the type of food reflect on the type of audiophile?
Taking bagels for example, I may like an occasional onion or cinnamon but always go back to the plain old plain bagel for long term eating. But a plain Ray's Bagel from NYC sure is better than the Lender's variety. Hard to go back after that.
cdc
Slow news day ehhh? BTW I eat therefore I am and I am a puzzle wrapped in an enigma hidden within a riddle so from Lobster to Lil' Debbies I eat it all! And ofcourse I enjoy meat........you gotta kill it before you grill it, hell' even carrots scream when ripped from the ground.
Stir fried Chinese hollow vegetables and eggplants in Tobasco sauce on a bed of millet. . . Totally unbeatable!
Guido- A common typo, what with the r being right next to the t. I'm sure you meant unbearable.

What are hollow vegetables?
Chinese hollow vegetable are called Ong Choy in Cantonese. They grow in shallow ponds, hence the hollow stocks. They taste vaguely similar to spinach. . . except for the hollow and crunchy stems. Delicious stir fried and in sanwiches. . . very much unbeatable! . . . no 'r' intended (grins!)