Gas or Charcoal

Charcoal on a Weber for me.

I wonder if this preference has any correlation between the type of audio gear we listen to (Tubes- solid state and digital- analogue). Purest versus the practical.

FWIW... Although I use charcoal only, I don't have a turntable (yet).
128x128lokie
It's Weber charcoal grill/Chimney lighter/soy ink newspaper for me because it's "real" System is all tubed and analogue dedicated because it also is "real"
I rub two sticks together and only use the finest twigs I can find in the backyard.
"Real" Charcoal, not those petroleum filled, machine made briquettes! I was at a friends and he had a Webber kettle that has a propane burner to start the charcoal. That was pretty neat and not expensive.

ET
charcoal (weber, chimney lit coals) & tubes glowing. grilled salmon is one of our favs. thanks, i'm gonna have to check into the natural lump briquettes charcoal. a buddy of mine uses the "egg" cooker w/the natural stuff & swears by his setup.
Charcoal on a weber, chimney lighter and plain charcoal. Charcoal gives you time to have a beer while its getting hot and another while the meat is cooking. Gas is too fast.