What do you do with all those CD's??

I need some help deciding how to store my CD's. I have about 1500. My stereo is in the living room, so I need something that looks good but is practical. I've tried binders but found them such a pain to add new CD's and keep everything in alphabetic order. What is everyone using out there? Has anyone found a good solution?
rdylan
Get 4 Sony megachangers (they're cheap). If you don't want to use them for playing CDs, you don't have to. You can just use them for storage and retrieval, with an alphabetical listing on paper cross referencing to the changer and slot number.
i second yoby's recommendations of cd racks -- they have well made oak bookcase racks designed just for cds and the large ones hold a lot of cds . THey provide very efficient storage -- I have three and wish I had room for more . Also they very good company to deal with and ship quickly.
I have 4 can-am 3 drawer cd/dvd cabinets and they are wonderful.

You can stack them on top of each other and they have many add-on options from wheels to metal bars that install right into each individual drawer so you can keep your cds separate.

They also look very nice.