ZYX Ultimate with carbon fiber cantilevers -- listener reviews?

Dear listeners,
Any "early adopters"/owners of the new ZYX cartridges that now use carbon fiber (instead of boron) for their cantilevers? If yes, would you please share your impressions and/or comparisons?
Thanks and happy listening,
Harvey
unchilled
Hello,
this is my first post on Audiogon and i would like to share my experience with Zyx cartridges.
I have owned a Yatra MKII for 10 years, the suspension went off before stylus wear-common, then upgraded to 4D Ultimate SB and i was amazed of how quiet it is (CF cantilever) with plenty of lifelike images, amazing bass, stereo, and excellent tracking. I believe that CF cantilever having a lower mass tracks better and has no ringing effects. Of course perfect alignment is mandatory for this is not a forgiving cartridge. Partnered with SME V and DPS 3. 
George

Old thread but still interesting I believe.
I own both an Ultimate 4D X /TB and Ultimate 100 / TB . 
Before them I had a Yatra SB and for a short time an Airy 3 TB.
I just want to add my findings with both the Ultimate cartridges, by saying that both have a warmer, richer sound than the previous I had. No overdamping anywhere , the contrary I'd say. I don't know if the carbon cantilever does something bad, I just don't detect it in my system. It is my opinion that cantilevers must be light ,not flex and not have any resonances of their own. The carbon is much lighter than boron and perhaps stiffer too. So, at least it looks like a good/better material for a cantilever.I also believe that ZYX must have done the necessary changes to the suspension damper to work well with the new cantilever. Overall for me it works superbly, without any brightness or ringing. In fact it is my opinion that the Ultimate 100 TB sounds better than my previous AIRY 3 TB,and definitely superior to the Yatra SB.
"While undoubtedly proprietary, curious what adhesive or binding compound is used to produce a ZYX cantilever composed of 1000 pieces of CF composite."

Carbon Fiber is just that, tiny fibers of carbon material that are held together in a epoxy type glue. So my take on that is there are approximately 1000 fibers held together in a glue that makes up the cantilever. To make it I suspect it’s a slender purchased rod of carbon fiber and it’s probably ground down to the correct diameter on a spin index fixture on a grinder. After grinding down to the correct dimensions and examined under a microscope someone probably said "must be a thousand fibers in that tiny rod!" so they decided to go with that.

On Edit: Look at this link.https://www.ebay.com/itm/324740108562?hash=item4b9c04d112:g:yCEAAOSw4URhCq9lIt's made by pulling fibers off of a spool through a die while injecting a resin. See, this stuff is available to you and me, nothing super special going on here folks.

BillWojo