Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname

Thanks @thyname. I’ve been looking to upgrade my power cables and looking at Audioquest Hurricane and Firebird. The Dragon is just to far out of budget.

I just received the HDMI Firebird 48 and like what I’m hearing. Lots of positive reviews on the Zavfino power cables so I might give the Zavfino Majestic MK II for my DAC and the Prima MK II for my Denali v2 a try and save a little money over the Audioquest’s.

If all goes well my PS Audio BHK 300 monoblocks will be next. 

Audioquest power cords Hurricane and up are very good. I used to own a few Hurricanes, and a few below. At this point becomes a personal preference, and value for the dollar. As cliché as this sounds, you will need to try and compare in your own system to really know.

After 2 weeks of burning in, finally can give silver dart power cable a good listen.

initially i found it being a bit bright with sibilance.

After running in, I found silver dart improves the mid and vocal with presence and texture. Usually I hear reduced resolution in other cables which deliver this quality but silver dart still remains nice resolution and extended high. I don’t find it sounds cold.

the bass in my system becomes more punchy. 

in general, I feel it is a very balanced cables with natural soundings.

I am considering full loom in the future. 
just spoke with on Raymond, there will be price hike in 2022. 

I agree. The more hours on the Dart cable the better it integrates. I am glad I bought it. In around about way...

ozzy