Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Lindsey and Christine.  Terrific show.  The new material works better/rocks harder live than on record IMO.  Buckingham's voice was in much better shape than it's been in for years.  McVie still has great pipes.  The new rhythm section is hard edged and great on the more aggressive material.  They skipped a few songs that I'd have loved to hear, but that's usually the case when the band has so much material that I love.

BTW - The Wallflowers opened.  Their set started slow, but picked up steam throughout.  Coincidentally, given all of the Richard Thompson love recently exhibited in this thread, they covered "I Want to See The Bright Lights" and it was a high light of their set.

Marty, have you seen any of the pics of Lindsey and Stevie when they were in The Fritz Reiner Memorial Band (original name, later shortened to merely Fritz)? They were just another local San Jose cover band, playing at local High Schools and Teen Centers like the rest of us. There are pics of her on stage in a Prom dress, with a bouffant hairdo! I saw them live only once, as the opening act at the Santa Clara (valley) Folk Rock Festival in the Summer of '68. Also on the bill were The Electric Flag (fantastic!), and The Doors, who closed the show.

Maybe it was San Jose's The Doobie Brothers getting a Warner Brothers record deal that inspired them to move to L.A. in '72 or so. They've done pretty well for themselves ;-).

Bdp

I know of Fritz and the Fritz story, and I’ve seen a few photos, but I never heard them. Unfortunately.

BTW, Buckingham and Nicks moved to LA after they got a deal with Polydor. Fritz auditioned, but the label just wanted the two of them. Their record flopped, but Buckingham happened to be in-house when Mick Fleetwood walked in looking for a studio and new guitar player. Fortuitous meeting.
Took the whole family to see Queen and Adam Lambert  in Philly last Sunday.   It was a blast!

Saw Two Cellos with my wife and 13 y.o son. Highly over-rated IMHO. However, the hundreds of cello playing middle/high schoolers and most of the women in the crowd, seemed to really enjoy it. This included my wife and son.......