Your favorite Small Apartment Speakers

1. I view this as sort of a companion thread to the “Best Small Speakers At any Price” thread.

Lets hear what you’ve used and loved!

Thanks in advance.
gochurchgo
I had a pair of Klipsch Palladium P-17b which I thought sounded wonderful but you really had to find the sweet spot to sit at or you missed a lot of the high end in my opinion, the dispersion angle was minimal. I replaced them with a pair of Polk Audio LSiM703's which to me sounded better and had a much wider angle of dispersion. They're normally $1500 a pair which is very reasonable for the quality but they're now on sale for 50% off. They will blow away anything else in the $2500 or under price range IMO and I am NOT affiliated with them in any way.
I keep looking at those Polks as they  are willing to sell them for a roll of tape and some gum. I don't know anything of the Polk sound, I just recall in the late 80's they were a revered brand.

If I could sell them for what I paid I'd maybe buy them on a whim.

@joecollege

my current speakers AirPulse A200 Model 1
there is the newer A300 out now with bigger mid-woofers
powered monitors with invisible midrange
built in DAC also has XLR input
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AirPulse-A300-Bookshelf-Bluetooth-Signature/dp/B07DCGQS3W
@gochurchgo For $750 a pair the LSiM 703’s are impossible to beat and they have a 45 day return, I think you just pay shipping back. I have a pair in my office and the bigger brother LSiM 707’s in my stereo room. Nobody really considers Polk to be any better than Mid Fi but the LSiM’s are in a totally different world. I use mine with McCormack and Bryston amps and the detail is excellent.
Joseph Audio Pulsars but I don't think they play low enough to do the double bass drums in metal any justice. The Polks mentioned above might be a better fit for that genre.