Yamaha A-S3000 - any experiences?

This integrated seems real interesting - have you heard it?

Have you heard it with a turntable as source, using its phono stage?

A concern for me is that they chose 50 ohm for the fixed MC value (usually it's 100 ohms to accommodate most carts) - I have a Shelter Harmony that states 'within 100 ohms'...I wonder how that would affect the sound (I think not much, but...)...anyways, please share if you have any experiences of this amp...MANY thanks and Happy New Year to you all!
go4vinyl
There is a very favorable review of the A-S3000 in the February 2017 (issue 270) of The Absolute Sound magazine.
I was thinking tubes. Now back on the Sony as2100. Not many asxxxx series used. People must love them
Just wanted to let every one who is intrested in Buying ahigh end integrated amplifier, the AS 3000 is the most natural amplifier you will find on the market at its price range.

It does only one thing, increase the signal, noting more, no tricks, no alterations to the sound, no enhanced frequencies (ps, what hi fi didnt pay attension to that and it only shows that they dont know how to test high end equipment). The sound will be as good as your source and the recordings.

The phono stage is as good as it gets in an Integrated amplifier.

All the shortcomings of your system will be exposed so if you gear is not up to the task and you are after suger coated sound buy something else, if you are after natural, true to life, warm sound then buy it without regrets, its an amplifier for life.