Wow moments while listening to vinyl records

Howdy A'goners ....

I got back into listening to vinyl records a couple of years ago. Although I have more CDs or FLAC files than my vinyl records collection at the moment, these days I listen to vinyl albums a lot more than I listen to the CDs or music files.

I am creating a database of songs or even whole albums that give me goosebumps.... that make me say wow this sounds amazing! And I keep repeating to listen to that song again and again. You know what I am talking about. Let me share a couple of songs to start the thread - 
1) Cris Williamson - waterfall
2) Mickey Newbury - an american trilogy

I want to hear from you about your experience. Please share what songs / albums give you the same feeling. It would be great if you describe what particular aspect of the sound or music makes you feel that way. I am not a musician or even a trained listener. I am not an audiophile. So this is going to be my learning experience about various terms like transient, sound stage, cohesive/organic sound etc. only if you share your experience with me. It will also help me to get some of those albums to add to my collection.  

Currently I have two tables - a Denon DP-65F with an Ortofon 2M Black cart, and a Project RPM 9.1 table. I am in the process of choosing a cart for the Project table. I requested feedback on specific carts in another thread. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/audio-technica-art-7

Please share your experience of songs / albums that create audio nirvana for you :)

Thanks
Subho
128x128confuse_upgraditis
I have a couple of thousand albums on vinyl and I rate each one after listening.  There are so many extraordinary recordings, that trying to list the all best ones is like trying to list the best wines.  But I have noticed that many of the best are those rare direct-to-disc.  I believe that these best exemplify the best qualities of vinyl as a medium.  Be prepared, though, to search long and hard to find some of these and then pay dearly when you do ... but if you have the coin, they are worthy!  I have also found that in general the remastered pressings from Analogue Productions are superb and often far better than the originals.
Direct to Disc must-haves:
> Bill Berry: For Duke; M&K Realtime RT-101
> Thelma Huston: I've Got the Music in Me; Sheffield Labs LAB-2
> LA 4: Just Friends; Concord Jazz CJD-1001
Remastered Must-Haves:
> Dead Can Dance: Into the Labyrinth; Mobile Fidelity  MOFI 2-001
> Donald Fagen: The Night Fly;  Mobile Fidelity UD1S 2-003
> Ray Brown Trio: Soular Energy; Analogue Productions APJ 268-45
Special Mention:
> Herbie Hancock: Future Shock; Columbia FC 38814
@crazybookman:
I agree with you on the stereo Beatles "White Album" debacle. Good news though, they got it right on the Mono remaster & pressing.
Ok, it is my turn again. Let me add three songs.
1) Sade - Jezebel
2) Norah Jones -  The Long Day Is Over
3) Jewel - Pieces of you
I have a list of songs that move me so much that I collect different versions of them. They include:
MORNING DEW - Best version Long John Baldry from his self-titled LP on EMI, started with Jeff Beck, Truth
SUMERTIME - Can't beat Big Brother & The Holding Company. I get what @crazybookman is saying; but the guts of this music certainly outweigh the poor production and I actually like the guitar. Honorable mention - Perry Como, if you can believe it, and of course Audra McDonald.
HEY JOE - Sorry, Jimi. Spirit, Black Cat Bone, and Vasti Jackson get my vote now.
WALK AWAY RENE - no one beats the original Left Banke; but Sothside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes do a nice one.
DOWN BY THE RIVER - I am a huge Neil Young Fan; but yo gotta hear the Indigo Girls' live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a_NQoXvE-w
HALLELUJAH (Leonard Cohen, although Martin Sexton's song is AMAZING!) - Jeff Buckley, the Grace SACD.
GO NOW - The first release of the song by Bessie Banks.

I also keep a list of songs I heard once (wow) and had to search for, not knowing the exact title or artist. But that's another thread:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/long-lost-songs