Wilson not delivering speakers as scheduled

Anyone else having a difficult time getting their Wilson speakers delivered as scheduled?  I ordered a new pair of Wilson’s in March and was told I would have them by September.  It’s mid November and speakers are still not delivered nor likely to arrive soon.  Anyone ordering speakers from Wilson, take note, add 3-6 months to whatever you are told!
besonic
When I purchased my Bryston amp this past summer my dealer told me immediately that there was going to be a long delay. The dealers know the situation w/the companies that they represent. 
Guess I'm lucky, but I just got my new Wilson Sabrina X's a couple weeks early.  I imagine supply chain issues are a large part of any delay.  Could be some of the special composite materials they use all the way to paint.  I live in Texas and the winter storm we had last year is still causing chaos across the US as far as supply chain issues.  We've some of the largest chemical / petrochemical manufacturing plants here.  They still have not caught up with the backlog.  
Thanks all for the therapy!  Wilson are now saying the issue is with glue/adhesives.  Evidently they aren’t using Elmers.  I think the issue is more about setting expectations and being honest about the rate at which they are able to fulfill the orders they take, the same applies to their dealerships.  They generally take a 50% deposit.  Had someone kept their deposit invested in a DOW index fund from March to November, they would have grown it by 13%.  Suggest anyone ordering a new pair of Wilson’s try to work an agreement for a 10% deposit and add a few months to the planned delivery - that should make for a happy buyer.  This assumes of course that like me, your a fan of the Wilson sound.
11-09-2021 7:35pmWelcome to communism, get used to it.

-------------------------

I'd probably incur the wrath of the mod if I actually were to say just how stupid this comment is. So I won't.
@secretguy +1 Supply chain was a mess prior to the pandemic and COVID just made everyone more sensitive to the issues.

Nothing to do with communism. 
Could get on my soapbox but I will refrain as it will piss many on both sides of the spectrum off.